- Businesses and Investments
- offers in the region of £200,000
- Borron Shaw are delighted to offer ‘To Let’ this refurbished light industrial unit located in the popular area of Ashton-In-Makerfield.
The Unit has been superbly refurbished and would be suitable for any form of light industrial warehouse distribution / storage use. The unit does also benefit planning consent for a motor vehicle repair workshop and does have to one corner a fully serviced and drained inspection pit plus floor mounted compressor.
4 Photos Available
- "6,921 sq.ft. / 643 sq.m. - The premises are ideal for industrial / trade counter uses. The unit is located on a prominent corner on an busy industrial estate close to Wigan town centre. This detached unit also has the benefit of a large car park."
- 5308 sq.ft. / 493 sq.m. - A modern light industrial/workshop unit of steel framed construction with part brick elevations beneath a metal clad pitched roof. It is considered that the premises would be suitable for a variety of sales/trade counter uses as well as for light industrial purposes.
- 0.09 acre / 364 sq.m. - The land is located within a small established industrial area approximately ½ mile south east of Wigan town centre off Warrington Road. The land has a frontage of 13m (42 ft) and a depth of 28m (93 ft). The yard is enclosed within part palisade fencing and has double palisade gates leading onto Orrell Street. It is considered that the yard would be suitable for a variety of external storage uses or development (subject to planning).
| Found: 4 | Page: