- Market Street
- offers around £9,600 Per Annum
- 28, Market Street, Hindley, Wigan WN2 3AN
- Borron Shaw are delighted to offer ‘To Let’ this Superb Recently Refurbished Salon / Beauty Parlour located in the popular location of Hindley.
The Premises provides: - Reception Area, Spa / Spraying Booth, Work Stations situated throughout the Salon. W.c Facilities, Kitchen area and Rear Yard.
The Premises is available ‘To Let’ with furnishings (Salon Furnishings) or unfurnished.
The Unit is situated close to Local Amenities such as: - Train Station, Transport Links, Shops, Schools and Motorway Links.
Viewing is highly recommended to benefit the full potential of this premise.
- Woodstock Kitchens & Bedrooms
- £295,000 Per Annum
- 30, Warrington Road, Wigan WN3 4JW
- HUGE REDUCTION IN PRICE!! A former kitchen and bedroom industrial unit/warehouse with retail unit within. Unit has two levels with office space, kitchen and w/c to the upper, storage and industrial to the lower. Situated on main road with ample passing traffic unit has parking to side.
- Land with Planning Permission for Residential Development
- offers in the region of £250,000
- Ince Green Lane / Spindlewood Road, Ince, Wigan WN3 4QX
- "0.4 acres / 1,600 sq.m. - The land is situated on the corner of Ince Green Lane and Spindlewood Road and has been granted detailed planning consent for ten three-bed houses with associated gardens, driveways and landscaping.
- Haseldine Street
- offers in the region of £200,000 Per Annum
- 2, Haseldine Street, Bryn, Ashton-In-Makerfield WN4 0BE
- Borron Shaw are delighted to offer ‘To Let’ this refurbished light industrial unit located in the popular area of Ashton-In-Makerfield.
The Unit has been superbly refurbished and would be suitable for any form of light industrial warehouse distribution / storage use. The unit does also benefit planning consent for a motor vehicle repair workshop and does have to one corner a fully serviced and drained inspection pit plus floor mounted compressor.
- Commercial/Residential Investment
- offers in the region of £95,000
- 59a, Clipsley Lane, Haydock, St. Helens wa11 0ue
- An excellent opportunity to purchase a commercial/residential investment which currently produces £9,500 per annum. The property is in excellent condition having recently undergone a full refurbishment which included the rebuilding of the gable wall and tarmacking of the outside areas.
- Wilton Avenue
- Wilton Avenue, Springview, Wigan WN2 1AA
- A previously undeveloped attractively located residential building plot extending to 350sqm or thereabouts. The plot is set within a popular and convenient residential area with adequate local services and easy access to Wigan town centre. There is full planning consent under Application A/12/77140- details on file. Planning is for the erection of a four bedroom detached family home with living room, open plan kitchen diner with utility and WC, garage, ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom.
Plans available to view.
- Garswood Street
- £7,800 Per Annum
- 2, Garswood Street, Ashton-In-Makerfield, Wigan WN4 9AF
- Borron Shaw are delighted to offer ‘To Let’ this Superb Showroom / Office located in the centre of Ashton-In-Makerfield.
The Showroom is situated close to Local Amenities such as: - Shops, Schools, Churches and Transport Links (M6 Motorway Links).
The Showroom / Office briefly comprises of :- Large window display, staff kitchen with w/c, further office to the rear with storage area and ample space in the main room that is multifunctional.
The premises also provides a central heating system, double glazing and is available to let unfurnished.
- Garswood Street, Ashton
- 2a, Garswood Street, Ashton, Wigan
- WINDOW FRONTED, COMMERCIAL UNIT, STORAGE ROOM UPPER FLOOR, KITCHEN FACILITIES, WC, ACCESS TO SIDE ALLEY